A twofold offering covering asset management and investment services
Institutional investors, insurers, health insurers and corporations have all seen extensive transformation in both their businesses and markets over recent years as a result of the changing regulatory, social and environmental landscape, while the current macroeconomic environment is widely expected to last, creating a range of fresh challenges. So to adapt to these changes, these companies must enhance their operating efficiency and adopt a fresh focus on core businesses to deliver their promises to their clients, all the while contributing to more sustainable development.
Ostrum Asset Management is an asset management and investment services leader in Europe with two separate and independent offerings to meet investors' needs, as it provides fixed-income and insurance-related asset management along with an investment services range.
FIXED-INCOME AND INSURANCE-RELATED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
- We take an active and conviction-driven approach drawing on the expertise of our 23-strong research department
- Our team-based approach incorporates input from our broad range of experts - portfolio managers, credit and ESG analysts, economists, strategists and quantitative analysts - into our investment decisions
- Our stringent risk management process incorporates non-financial criteria and draws on proprietary tools renowned for their extensive range of functions
- Our modular investment services range is custom-designed to suit asset managers or owners i.e. insurers, health insurers and pension funds, etc.
- Our platform provides highly personalized services that adapt to each individual client's legacy systems and services
- Our client interface uses the most up-to-date technologies combining seamless use with robust IT security
billion € in assets under management
billion € in assets under administration on our services platform
Assets under administration include assets managed by Ostrum Asset Management. Services for any given client may involve certain aspects only.
Ostrum AM was created by the separation of Ostrum AM’s fixed-income and equity investment management operations into a separate subsidiary on October 1, 2018 (registered on the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 329 450 738, previously Natixis AM).