Who we are
Ostrum Asset Management is a responsible European institutional investment management leader, we support our clients in their liability-driven investments, offering both
- asset management solutions on the back of its long-standing fixed-income and insurance-related management expertise (stocks and bonds)
- investment services thanks to our innovative technological platform.
Ostrum Asset Management is an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
Ostrum AM was one of the first French asset manager signatories to the PRI in 2008. More details; www.unpri.org
IPE Top 500 Asset Managers 2020 ranked Ostrum AM as the 77th largest asset manager, as at 12/31/2019. Any reference to a ranking, a rating or an award provides no guarantee for future performance.
Ostrum in figures
billion of assets under management
billion of insurance-related assets under management
billion of assets under administration
Source : Ostrum Asset Management, consolidated data at end-December 2020. Administered assets include Ostrum AM's assets. The services provided for a given client may concern certain services only.
Ostrum in a nutshell
A leading European player
- €448 billion of assets under management3, including more than 75% in insurance-related assets3
- €581 billion of assets administered on the services platform3
- Solid shareholders: Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France4, and La Banque Postale
Dual offer: asset management and investment services
- Extensive range of fixed-income strategies and insurance-related solutions
- Modular services platform: data management and processing, front and middle office tools, order execution
Go-to partner for European investors
- >35 years of relations of confidence with our clients
- >25 insurer clients in Europe
- Services platform tried-and-tested by our clients for over 10 years
Responsible and committed company
- 100% of assets will be analyzed for ESG criteria in 2021
- 98% of assets managed in open-ended funds will be SRI-labelled in 2022
- €14 billion of green bonds3
- PRI signatory since 2008 with an A/A+ rating2
1.IPE Top 500 Asset Managers 2020 ranked Ostrum AM 77th in its listing of the largest asset managers at 12/31/2019. References to a ranking are not a guide to the asset manager’s future results.
2.Ostrum AM was one of the first French asset managers to sign the PRI in 2008. For more information: www.unpri.org.
3.Source: Ostrum Asset Management, consolidated data at end-December 2020. Administered assets include Ostrum AM's assets. The services provided for a given client may concern certain services only.
4.Source: Groupe BPCE at 06/30/2020 groupebpce.com
04/15/2021 viewsArticleOn February 12, Ostrum co-signed an investor letter to the British Prime Minister, raising strong co ...