Who we are
Ostrum Asset Management is a responsible European institutional investment management leader, we support investors offering both
- asset management solutions on the back of its long-standing fixed-income and insurance-related management expertise (stocks and bonds) ;
- investment services thanks to our innovative technological platform.
Ostrum Asset Management is an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers.
Ostrum in figures
billion of assets under management
billion of insurance-related assets under management
billion of assets under administration
Administered assets include Ostrum AM's assets. The services provided for a given client may concern certain services only.
Ostrum in a nutshell
A leading European player*
- €420 billion of assets under management1, including €325 in insurance-related assets1
- €559 billion of assets administered on the services platform1
* IPE Top 500 Asset Managers 2021 a classé Ostrum AM, au 51e rang des plus importants gestionnaires d’actifs au 31/12/2020. Les références à un classement ne préjugent pas des résultats futurs de la société de gestion.
Dual offer: asset management and investment services
- Extensive range of insurance-related solutions and fixed-income strategies
- Modular services platform: data management and processing, front and middle office tools, order execution
Go-to partner for European investors
- >35 years of relations of confidence with our clients
- >25 insurer clients in Europe
- Services platform tried-and-tested by our clients for over 10 years
Responsible and committed company
- 100% of our analyses incorporate hardware ESG factors**
- 93% of assets managed in open-ended funds SRI-labelled
- €21 billion of green bonds1
- PRI signatory since 2008 with an A/A+ rating2
** Excluding ABS and RTO.
1 Source: Ostrum Asset Management at end-March 2022. Administered assets include Ostrum AM's assets. The services provided for a given client may concern certain services only.
2 Ostrum AM was one of the first French asset managers to sign the PRI in 2008. For more information: www.unpri.org.