Every month, find out all about the sustainable market bonds news in our newsletter
« MySustainableCorner ».
This month in a nutshell
- President Emmanuel Macron announced a broad plan to support the development of the "zero emission" aircraft, consisting of several hundred million aid and investment.
- The reviewed text on the EU Green Bond Standard has been published on 10th of May.
- The Collaborative Sovereign Engagement on Climate Change is a pilot PRI-led investor initiative to support governments to act on climate change.
- RCI Banque, Renault group subsidiary, has launched a Euro denominated green transaction of €750 million.
- Legrand, world leader in electronics and systems for electrical installations, launched a Sustainability Linked Bonds aligned with its Sustainability framework.
Figure of the month
Ostrum AM's assets under management in Green, Social, Sustainability-Linked bonds on a global basis exceeded
€30 billion in mid-June, across just over 1,000 instruments.
Market returns (%)
Data as of 05/31/2023 - Sources : Bloomberg MSCI Euro Green Bond Index et Bloomberg MSCI Global Green Bond Index
Sustainable issuances evolution ($ Bn)
Sources : Bloomberg / Ostrum AM - Data as of 05/31/2023