Managing portfolios subject to insurance investment constraints is a longstanding expertise at Ostrum AM, which we deploy across the equities, bond and alternative asset spectrum, as well as within cross-asset portfolios.
We provide our clients access to a centralised platform with support from dedicated specialists within the management teams.
- Coverage of a broad investment universe, with both liquid and illiquid assets
- Demonstrated experience managing very long-term investment horizons, which require diligent portfolio monitoring
- ESG Integration as part of portfolio construction to address responsible investment goals
- Continuous dialogue with insurers for an allocation of assets that takes into consideration the constraints of liabilities
- Insurance portfolio performance metrics based on defining target portfolios
- Creation of custom reports covering relevant issues in insurance, accounting, Solvency II: inventory of exposures, SCR levels for all asset classes and more
A DEDICATED TEAM OF SPECIALISTS
- Asset managers specialising in insurance portfolios within the bond, equities and private debt teams.
- Financial engineers with expertise in insurance portfolios, trained in addressing issues of cost and capital under Solvability II regulations.
- Support from our Credit Research department on insurance portfolio management.
in insurance investments
among insurers in Europe
of track record