Notice Natixis AM Funds
NATIXIS AM FUNDS
Société d’investissement à capital variable under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
Registered Office: 5 allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
R.C.S Luxembourg B 177 509
Luxembourg, September 28, 2018
The shareholders of NATIXIS AM Funds, (hereinafter the “SICAV”) are kindly invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the shareholders of the SICAV (the “Annual General Meeting”) which will take place at the office of CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch, 5 Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, on :
October 26, 2018 at 10.00 a.m.
for the purpose of considering and voting upon the following agenda:
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AGENDA
- Presentation and approval of the reports of the Board of Directors and of the Independent Auditor for the year ended on June 30, 2018.
- Approval of the Statement of Net Assets and of the Statement of changes in Net Assets for the year ended on June 30, 2018.
- Ratification of payment of dividends of the SICAV’s sub-funds
- Discharge to be granted to the members of the Board of Directors (the “Directors”) and to the SICAV’s auditor for the year ended on June 30, 2018.
- Renewal of Ostrum Asset Management represented by Jean-Christophe Morandeau, Natixis Bank represented by Eric Théron and Natixis Life represented by Frédéric Lipka as Directors of the SICAV until the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2019.
- Approval of the re-election of the SICAV’s Independent Auditors until the next Annual General Meeting to be held in 2019
- Audit fees for the year ended June 30, 2018.
- Any other business which may be properly brought before the meeting.
Shareholders are advised that no quorum is required for the adoption of resolutions by the Annual General Meeting and that resolutions will be passed by a majority of the votes validly cast of the shareholders present or represented at the Annual General Meeting.
If you cannot be personally present at the meeting, you may vote by completing and sending by post either the enclosed postal voting form or the enclosed proxy at the following address: CACEIS Bank, Luxembourg Branch, 5 Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, to the attention of Mrs. Valérie Closter or send it by fax to (+352) 47 67 33 45 no later than October 24, 2018. These forms may also be requested at the facilities agent Société Générale SG House, 41 Tower Hill, London EC3N 4SG, United Kingdom.
We draw your attention to the fact that, in accordance with article 26 (3) of the Luxembourg law of 17 December 2010 on undertakings for investment collective that the director’s report and auditor’s report, as well as the annual report of the SICAV (including the audited accounts) (the “Audited Annual Report”) for the fiscal year ended on June 30, 2018 will be available to shareholders at the registered office of the SICAV fifteen days before the Meeting. These documents may also be requested at the facilities agent Société Générale SG House, 41 Tower Hill, London EC3N 4SG, United Kingdom.
The updated prospectus, the key investor information documents, the articles of association and the most recent periodic reports, may be obtained, without charge, at the facilities agent Société Générale SG House, 41 Tower Hill, London EC3N 4SG, United Kingdom.
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS