Aircraft Private Debt
Strong International Growth Potential
- Offer exposure to a particularly dynamic sector with substantial financing needs: annual growth is expected to average 4.5% for the next 20 years, and over 40,000 aircraft deliveries will need financing1
- Enable investment in loans backed by mobile, fungible assets that enjoy a high historic recovery rate of over 98%2
- Benefit from predictable, recurring long-term cash flows by investing in low-volatility assets
1. Source: Airbus Global Market Forecast 2017.
2. Note that this figure applies to the loan only.
Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. References to a fund’s ranking, awards or ratings have no bearing on future performance.
Thanks to their in-depth knowledge of the market, its players and aircraft models, our team offers investors access to these globally diversified assets
Close Monitoring of Risk
Prior to investment, our asset managers evaluate all the various risk factors. Once invested, they closely monitor the credit risk and the aircraft financed
A Specialist Team
With close to 20 years’ experience in aircraft private debt, our management team acts along the entire value chain: from selection of transactions, loan origination and structuring to asset management
Head of Aircraft Private Debt
Close to 20 years’ experience in the financial markets
Head of Private Debt Real Assets
More than 25 years’ of the financial markets
04/09/2019PublicationOn February 14, 2019, Airbus announced that it would end production of its A380, the world's largest ...