Almost three years after the United Kingdom voted to exit the European Union in a referendum (Brexit) and just days away from the initially slated March 29 deadline, uncertainty still prevails.
- Time is running out to avoid a no-deal Brexit
- Brexit delayed by a few weeks, with two possible options
- If the Commons passes the withdrawal agreement this week, Brexit date will be May 22, marking the start of a transition period.
- Otherwise, the Brexit date will be April 12. The government will have to decide if it will hold European elections.
- Uncertainty dragging on growth
- Leap into the unknown in event of no-deal Brexit