Placing our employees at the heart of our success
Ostrum AM has decided to place its talents at the heart of its development strategy. Through our human resources policy, we are committed to acting as a responsible employer, promoting diversity within our teams and the quality of life at work, valuing the skills of each individual and fostering our employees’ engagement.
/100: Ostrum AM's score on the Gender Equality Index
direct employement rate of persons with disabilities
telework is permitted for 100% of employees
FOSTERING DIVERSITY AMONG OUR TALENTS
Our diversity policy is based on 3 main pillars:
- Ensuring gender equity
- Disabilities: enabling all talents to thrive
- Welcoming youg talents an capitalising on the experience of seniors
GROWING OUR TALENTS
Ostrum AM relies on an ambitious skills development policy, focused on 6 key areas:
- Supporting the transformation of our business lines
with our internal training offer and that of Natixis.
- Meeting challenges of the digital transformation
- Developing leadership and managerial skills
- Promoting professional mobility
- Strengthening English language skills
- Informing employees
ENSURING THE WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES
Ostrum AM takesto offer the best possible working conditions to its employees..
- 2 days / week of telework permitted since 2019 (hors Travail à Distance dans le cadre du respect du confinement dû à la crise sanitaire)
Spaces dedicated to well-being :
- Collaborative workspaces open-floor offices, shared spaces for creativity and conviviality.
- A gym is available to employees on BPCE’s premises.
- A concierge service.
Our Corporate Social Responsibility
Our CSR News
12/10/2020 viewsPress releaseOstrum Asset Management (Ostrum AM), an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers, has revised its co ...
11/12/2020 viewsPress releaseSix asset management companies representing nearly 3 trillion euros1 in assets under management – Am ...
10/18/2019 viewsArticleOstrum AM ranks No.5 in the list of Top 10 responsible asset managers in the 2019 Hirschel and Krame ...