More and more investors are being forced by regulations to place their long-term holdings in low-risk assets, but find themselves facing low yields on the bond markets. Alternative investment strategies and especially private debt can address their needs in relevant ways.
Our team comprises 17 experts with an average of 20 years’ experience. Drawn primarily from the world of banking and proficient in finance, they are highly knowledgeable across the entire value chain, from asset selection and loan origination through portfolio management
PRIVATE DEBT REAL ASSETS
- Enhanced diversification: assets have little exposure to fluctuations in the financial markets and backed by operational assets
- Attractive risk-adjusted rewards: favourable treatment in terms of solvency ratio for qualifying investors
- Long-term, predictable cash flows: Regular distributions of capital and interest throughout investment’s life-cycle
CORPORATE PRIVATE DEBT
- Strong source of diversification: corporate borrowers that are largely absent from the bond market
- Attractive returns: returns are practically unaffected by interest rate risk (Euribor +350 bp – +450 bp) over a life-cycle of close to 5 years for Senior Secured Loans
- Choice between two types of investment vehicles: Investments can be made via a fund or through a vehicle incorporating a CLO-type securitisation mechanism, with various tranches according to the desired risk/return profile
in asset-backed and corporate debt
in managing private debt assets
Europe, North America, Asia
ON THE SAME TOPIC
05/14/2019Press releaseOstrum Asset Management (“Ostrum AM”), a Paris based affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers with € ...
01/25/2019ExpertiseCreating bespoke portfolios through alignment of bank and asset management capabilities.